In 2003 I began working with a variety of individuals and organizations including private collectors, foundations, non-profit organizations, executors and families responsible for the estate of an artist. Each client found themselves at a crossroad where they need help managing a fine art collection, and in some cases finding a new home for some or all of the objects. Some of these collections are small in quantity, while others are quite extensive. This led to developing a menu of solutions that I provide:
- Initial consultation and recommendations based on client needs.
- Conducting a physical inventory of each object.
- Working with a photographer to document each item in the collection.
- Creating a computerized database that a complete record of each object.
- Preparing recommendations for proper storage of objects not on display.
- Assessing the condition of objects and making recommendations for conservation treatment.
- Developing a plan for the distribution of objects.
- Identifying galleries or auction houses for the sale of objects.
- Private Foundation
- More. . .